CARAVAN + CAR PITCHES
Camping Rialto offers spacious pitches for caravan + car all with easy access.
The pitches are all on a flat ground, covered by a thick mantle grassy. All pitches are marked and numbered, most of them are bounded by hedges and trees.
All caravan + car emplacements are equipped with a vertical supplier of electricity (6 ampere) – please consider to bring with you any adapter you may need (blue Caravan Mains Socket – 3 round pin).
Toilets and showers that have been totally renewed during the winter 2014, are open 24 hours a day with hot water. Toilets for wheelchair users are available.
A laundry area with coin operated washing machine and dryer is located near the toilets and showers area.
For customers guests of the campsite a chemical toilet and camper service is available (fresh water supply and disposal of waste waters).
THE RATE OF A CAMPER PITCH INCLUDES:
- the use of the assigned pitch with one caravan and one car unit;
- electricity usage;
- pitches are available the day of arrival starting from 12pm. On departure pitches must be left within 12 pm. Delays that exceed the normal check out time will cause a penalty so one extra day will be charged on the final amount due;
- on departure pitches must be left clean, tidy and free as it has been given upon arrival;
- it is very important to specify the caravan and car length and size when making a reservation, so the right sized pitch is assigned;
- upon arrival the reception will assign an emplacement number depending on the caravan size and availability. It is forbidden to move the caravan to another place without reception authorization;
- by the arrival at check in the reception will give a sticker with plate and check in number to stick on the windscreen of the car to permit the recognition of it
- if any anomalies are revealed with the emplacement assignation or with the pitch, please kindly give a notice at the reception desk in order to avoid any discomfort and unrelated charges;
- the campsite reception is open 24 hours a day.