EXCURSION ALONG THE VENETIAN LAGOON
The only campsite near Venice where you can join an amazing private boat excursion all along the Venetian Lagoon and visit of the Island of Torcello and Burano with aperitif!
Sailing the Lagoon is an exciting experience to discover Venice and its beauty!
Enjoy a charming private campsite’s boat tour of the Lagoon and visit the surrounding islands of Torcello and Burano
- Meeting point in the parking area of the campsite.
- The excursion last about 3 hours.
- Sailing the Lagoon in direction to Torcello island.
- Arrival in Torcello: walking tour across the island to admire the legendary Devil's Bridge, the Attila’s throne, the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta and the Church of Santa Fosca.
- Departure from Torcello in direction to Burano island.
- Arrival at Mazzorbo island and walking tour to the neighbor Burano Island famous for its colorful houses and the hand-crafted lace work
- Meeting point for the return in the same point of arrival in Mazzorbo
- Arrival at the campsite
Excursions will take place from June to September on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Boat excursions are possible according to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad weather the excursion will be cancelled or postponed if possible.
Euro 30,00 per person (min. 3 pax - max 6 pax)
For the boat excursion, please, make your reservation at the reception desk.